This service is anonymous and confidential. Please only ask questions about STDs, dating advice and emotional / psychological issues here. Questions about website features, payment & technical issues should be directed to customer service.

What type of medical doctor should I see for gonorrhea?

  • Will I need a referral? Could you refer me to a doctor.

    Asked by Anonymous in Gonorrhea Jun 23, 2015
  • Posted on Jun 27, 2015

    Author PREMIUM

    Gonorrhea could be cured with antibiotics. A primary medical doctor should be able to treat an individual for gonorrhea. However, if additional testin... For detail, click here

Your Comment

© powered by 2001 - 2023. All rights reserved.